Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Getting old, not so bad

      I've come to the conclusion that getting old is not all that bad. There are all kinds of benefits like senior discounts on every thing from coffee to movie tickets. We even have our own menu at some restaurants.
      You can also get away with things that younger people can't, farting in public is a good one. People just look and smile. I think they kind of expect its from old people but they don't realize old people do it for fun because they can get away with it and they think it's funny, I'm not that old yet, people just look and shake their heads in disgust now but I'll get there someday, can't wait. 
       You can also give good advise and the older and more senile you get the better younger people like it, I think they call it wisdom when you get old. Hell yea kid, go ahead and marry her, sounds like love to me besides she has a nice butt and her old man is loaded.
       You can also drive people crazy with your driving like sitting at the light after it turns green till it's just about ready to turn red and then leaving the others to wait for another red light. Boy, you can hear those horns blowing for miles. Drifting over to the other lane when someones trying to pass you is an other good one. You can really get them going with that one, hey you old #**$%%%, get off the road, followed by the old one finger salute. Cool!!
      Yea, getting old can be fun but one real benefit is when you 75 all the women look good. You know when your 20 your range is probably 17 to 35 when your 40 it's from 18 to 50 but when your 75 hell, a pulse is all that's required. Every one looks good, you just forgot what to do with them but you can still look, maybe something will pop up and you'll remember. 
      Well I'm not quite there yet but when I do you'll know me. I'll be the old guy you smell in the super market. I could be the guy in front of you on the way to work, on the morning you can't be late again or your fired, going 25 mph in the middle of the road so you can't pass me but hell you'll get old someday and it'll be your turn. Have fun.
       
         


Yahoo! Photos
Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home