Saturday, December 30, 2006

2007 ???

        When does the new year actually begin and the old year end. Actually at  exactly 12 midnight. I wonder what would happen if we decided not to go into the new year and stay into 2006. Would we relive the old year over and get a chance to get things right the second time around or would we make the same mistakes all over again.
      I'm sure there's a lot of things that everyone would like to do over like the time I, no, he deserved to get the finger. How about the time, no he deserved to get the finger too. May be I should just put a bumper sticker on my car, IF YOU DRIVE LIKE AN A---HOLE, YOU'VE JUST BEEN FLIPPED OFF. that would save a lot of time and  everyone would know  if they've been flipped of or not, of coarse the real A---HOLES don't think they are doing any thing wrong but everyone around them would know who's been flipped off.
     Maybe we don't get the choice of not going into the new year or not for a reason. If we did, everyone would be in different years cause everyone has a special time in their lives that they wish would never end. Like when your kids were small and a lot of fun or that first year of marriage when the sex was great, not that it's not great now  but there was just more of it that first year. How about when you got your first drivers license and you got to drive your mom's car, a pink and white 1952 Chevy. Oh yea, great car. I had a lot of great times in that car.
     I guess the reason we don't get the choice is that we should learn from our mistakes and ever year should be better than the year before. Like I said we should learn from our mistakes. What if god is up there and he's waiting for us to get it right before, you know ----. I hope he's not saying, OK, I'll give you one more chance, then your outa there. I promise I' ll do better this year, OK God.  

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home