Sunday, November 19, 2006

On a mission.

       My wife and I went to a craft store today and every item I picked up was made in China. You name it, porcelain figures, artificial flowers, ribbon, you name it. Now I was on a mission to find a made in American tag. There was tree people, made from little artificial pine branches with plastic heads, nope, china. Tee shirts, iron on pictures for tee shirts, still no tag. I'm not giving up now, bows, yarn and lots of stuff I don't know why anyone would use it but no tag. Don't we make anything in this great country?
      Then I saw it, on a table in the middle of the isle. I walked over with great anticipations, sweaty palms and all. This has to be it. Yes, there's the tag I've been searching for. I was so excited I had to call my wife over to show her, Joann, Joann, look, it's made in America. The USA, look right here, stuck right here on this bag of Pine Cone. They were probably picked by illegal aliens by they were made right here in the good old U.S. of A. YEA..
      I guess my wife wasn't the only one who heard me cause upon leaving I saw another woman go over and pick up the bag of Pine Cones and smile. Maybe she was on a mission too. Now I know how George Bush felt, Mission Acomplished


Sponsored Link

Don't quit your job - take classes online and earn your degree in 1 year. Start Today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home