Sunday, December 10, 2006

Who me ,worried

      Hey, ya know what? Christmas eve is only 14 days away. It's almost panic time. I know some of you armatures probably have all your shopping done but us hard core last minute shoppers haven't even begun, in fact I have no idea what to get my wife. Sounds scary but I got every thing under control. I figure next week I'll take a day off from work, Don't tell my boss, and hit the malls.
     There's some thing about shopping under pressure.You know the closer you get to Christmas the crazier the gifts get, like the year you got the coffee mug with the words on the bottom inside the cup, IF YOU CAN READ THESE WORDS YOU OUT OF COFFEE. Yea, probably bought at the Dollar Store on Christmas Eve, just before the store closed. Another good gift is the good old stand by The metal can of Butter cookies. Everyone grabs at least a dozen cans for those surprise visitors, the people you see only twice a year at either wedding or a funeral and Christmas Eve. Hey, what the hell who don't like cookies? If all else fails there's the gift certificates to MC Donald's or Dunkin Donuts. 
     Last minute shopping is not for everyone. I like watching the other shoppers. You can tell the true last minute shoppers from the people who has their shopping done but forgot a gift for Uncle Louie. The last minute shoppers are cool and calm while the armatures are running aimlessly around looking for that size 4x sweat shirt with the words WIDE LOAD on the back.
      If you think you have what it takes put off your shopping till next week and go to the malls and watch and lean how us last minute shoppers do it. See you there. I'll be the guy wearing the, WHO ME, WORRIED? sweat shirt.  


Cheap Talk? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home