Sunday, September 24, 2006

Devil or no Devil?

       I can't believe all the talk about Chavez calling Bush the DEVIL, my goodness. How dare he? Mr Bush, our president, the DEVIL? Lets see if he has a case. Mr Bush took us to Afghanistan after 911, that was good, right? That a+1 for George. He took us to Iraq, before finishing in Afghanistan, on lies, bad intelligence where we have lost 3,000 soldiers and who knows how many wounded not to mention the  thousands of Iraqi civilians who have been killed and wounded. Oh, that's not good, give George a -10. That was really bad, George.
He sat back and supported Israel while they rocketed the hell out of  Lebanon, killing who know how many civilians and really pissed off all the Muslim people of the middle east, who already hate us. That's another - 5 for George.Not looking good for George, Lets see we need something good for George. Let me think, How about, no that only helped the rich and put us a trillion dollars in debt. Hum, I don't know, my brains starting to hurt. I'm not used to this thinking stuff. I know, he presented the medal of honor to the son of Sgt Paul Ray Smith, Remember him, I didn't think so but it was a kind gesture even if it was politically motivated. We'll give him a +2, Lets see that's +3 for Good and -10 for bad things he's done.Does that make George the Devil? I don't know if it's fair to the devil. OH, by the way Sgt Paul Ray Smith was killed in 2003 at Bagdad airport where he died saving the lives of his own men, remember it was on the news?.


Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home