Monday, April 06, 2009

             My wife and I just watched on of these sit com's and the only laughter came from the TV. Which brings a question to mind. Was the program really funny and I'm just too lazy to laugh or did the program really suck. I don't think I'm too lazy to laugh, I mean I laugh at things all the time. Did you ever see a turtle yawn, that's funny or did you ever see one of these kid, with the crouch of his pants down around his knees, walking like a Penguin, that's funny. So I guess I'm not too lazy to laugh and these shows really suck.
           Now that we got that straight let look at what's really going on. Every night there are millions of people, who pay for cable TV, watching programs that really suck and the TV does the laughing for them which make them think they just watched some thing funny even though they didn't laugh but They heard some one laugh so it must have been funny. GOT IT? Now that's funny!!
         Any ways. how did we get to where we are in the world of TV watching. I think it started back it time before remote controls when if the program wasn't funny dad would say Bobby get up and change the channel. Then came remote control and it's in Bobby's hand so they came up with the laugh track to make Bobby think the program is funny.A little subliminal message, because Bobby's got the remote in his hot little hand and can change the channel with a push of a button and he's not afraid to use it. Ask my wife. I drive her crazy. She once told me, you know, we just watched television for two hours and didn't see any thing. NOW THAT'S FUNNY.
      So next time your watching and the only thing laughing is the television, CHANGE THE DAMN CHANNEL if enough of us do it maybe they'll put something funny on. Well I'm going to check out my turtle,Alex, maybe he'll do something to make me laugh.  
          
              

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home