Thursday, December 20, 2007

MY ANNUAL TRIP TO THE MALL.

      Well today I made my annual trip to the mall. This year I went early after dropping my honey off at work, just doing my part. Anyways I got to Emerald Square Mall around 9:30 and headed right for the food court, hell I can't do this on an empty stomach. Yep, I go right to Burger King and get one of those breakfast sandwiches, the cholesterol special with coffee and those round things that are suppose to be potatoes, I think. Yummy!!!
      While eating my breakfast I notice that this must be race day for senior citizens because there's bunches of them doing laps. They're all wearing those shoes with those Velcro Straps. At another table they're playing cards, I'm leaving before I find out its strip poker.
     OK, lets get going. Lets see, they're all going counter clockwise so I'll go clockwise, just to be different.Here we go. Excuse me, Pardon me, maybe I better go the other way. NA, this way I can see their smiling faces. Not too many are smiling though.
   OH well I'll just cruise for a while and see if anything interests me because as usual I have no clue what I'm looking for. Why don't these department stores put up some direction? I mean there's 3 floors full of stuff how am I suppose to find ladies clothes, plus sizes. Give me a break, and why do they hide it over behind the lingerie, underwear. I think they do that on purpose so they can watch us guys  trying to look cool going thru  the underwear dept. I remember taking one of my boys, he was about 10 years old, shopping  and  going  into the  ladies dept  and holding up a pair of panties and saying out loud,  DO YOU THINK THESE WILL FIT HER?. You'd be surprise  how  red he got. Aways I've look through about every store here and can't find anything. I think it's time to leave anyway, there's all ways tomorrow. I still have four more days. Plenty of time, Right? Stay tuned for my next trip. I'll let you know how I make out. Hell I'm one of the original last minute shoppers. Who me worry?  


Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home