Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

    Well happy Turkey  day unless your a turkey then thanks for your sacrifice. I wonder how the turkey got to be the symbol of the thanks giving dinner, it was probably the first thing the pilgrim saw that morning. Hey Martha, I'm going out back to take a dump. I'll bring dinner back. What a lovely day,  Hey there's  a nice log, I think I'll just take a seat, do my business  and wait for dinner to walk by.
    Damn, it's been over an hour and all I've seen is those ugly damn birds. OH well I guess we're having bird for dinner . Martha's not going to be happy but what can I do , it'll be dark soon. Hey Martha, here's dinner.
    Damn it George, not bird again, YOU TURKEY.
    HA HA, get it? I just couldn't resist it. Happy Thanksgiving.
   

 .


Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home