Saturday, May 26, 2007

        Well, I think I've got this guest worker thing figured out. I didn't hit me till I was in North Carolina, visiting family, and we decided to take the grand kids to pick strawberries. That's when it hit me, all we have to do is make Americans pay to do jobs that illegal aliens are doing because American won't do it. I mean I paid 9 dollars for a bucket of berries and we had to pick them, yea, they were delicious and the kids had fun but I paid for the privilege of picking these berries so all they have to do is convince the American people that it's great fun to go out in the fields to pick produce and the American people will flock to the farms to pick lettuce at 6 bucks a head. Only in America.
        I hear from our Representatives in Washington that aliens do the jobs that the American people won't do, WELL EXCUSE MEEE!!!!. The American people won't do it because they don't have to. We pay people to stay home while alleins are out doing job the jobs that we pay American not to do
       It used to be, years ago, that to get an unemployment check you had to go down to the unemployment office to apply and to get a check you had show that you applied at at at east 3 places of employment. Today the mail the check right to your house so all you have to do is wait for your benefits to run out. I better end here before I get in real trouble but it really gets me when I hear , they do jobs that the American people won't do.
       


Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home