Monday, October 16, 2006

TRAFIC JAM.

     While sitting in a trafic jam on Cape Cod, what else do you do on the Cape?, I couldn't believe no one was blowing their horn. Nothing but the sound of idleing engines and crappy music on the radio. Move 10 feet and stop, move 10 feet and stop, Not one horn could be heard. Damn, that's unamerican. Are these the same people who drive two inches from my rear bumper? Where's the guy who cut me off to beat me to the red light. Are these the same people or are there people who's job it is to drive the roads of America and endanger the lives of everyone around them.
    I guess it's a good thing my horn don't work.cause I know I could have gotten things going. Oh yea, It would have been the horn heard around the cape. When there's nothing else to do MAKE NOISE. Let um know your not happy. Could you imagine 5,000 cars all blowing their horn. Look at all the pent up frustrations that could have been released.Every one would have felt better and drove home relaxed. Damn, I gota get that horn fixed.
       Maybe that what we need to get our representives in Washington to pay attention. We could have a national horn blowing day to show the politicians how we feel and everyone stop their cars at noon and blow their horn for one minute to show them we're not happy. They may not pay attention but at least it would make you feel better..   


All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home