Friday, October 06, 2006

In the news, REALLY

      Did I hear it right, twenty million dollars was put into the budget for a victory celebration for the war in Iraq?$20,000,000, I can't wait for that shin dig. I wonder if they reserved a hall, maybe they'll just have it at the White House and invite George. He won't be living there but maybe he can fly in from Crawford.
     What if it's not a victory celebration? I guess we can use it to welcome the troops home. Maybe we could take the twenty million and divide it up among all the people who fought over there. That would be a nice gesture. No by the time they took the taxes out they'd end up with about a buck an a half, lets go with the party but Donald's not invited.
     What else did I hear today? I didn't go to work today so I didn't get to read the paper, yea, that stuff you heard about state workers, it's true. Well not all of them, it's people like me that gives them a bad name, but someones gota do it.
     Oh yea, some scientist discovered that the African Malaria Mosquito is attracted to Limburger Cheese. No kidding. They discovered that the mosquito usually bit the fret and ankles of the people and they found that what ever was in Limburger attracted the mosquito the same way. It doesn't say much for the way their feet smell.  
     
 


Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home