Sunday, October 08, 2006

I WONDER

        I WONDER, what do Skunk farts smell like? Do they really smell bad?Compared to what elephant farts, chicken farts, Aunt Martha's farts? Nothing could be that bad.
      
      What's the last thing a bug says just before he hits the windshield? Oh sh##, holy crap where did he come from? Damn, that guys ugly, What's he laughing at? She'll be sorry when I'm gone. 
      
     How does a bird learn to poop on a windshield from 100 feet up? How does he aim that thing? Does he pick out my windshield just to piss me off or does he even care who's windshield he hit?Do some birds just poop on red cars while others prefer blue?
 
     What do fish drink when they get thirsty? Gator Aide? Parana Cola? While I'm on fish, Do Flounders really flounder around or do they know where they are going?
 
     What's a dog thinking when he sniffs a butt? Hum, he had Gravy Train for dinner,  I think I'm in love, I hope he don't fart, Nice butt.
 
     If a duck could fly up side down, would he really quack up?
 
   Oh, I have too much time on my hands Where do all these crazy questions come from? Does anyone really have the answers? They must be crazier than me.     
     
 
     
  
 
  


All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home