Saturday, May 09, 2009

papa_d's mother's Day list

        Well Mother's day is tomorrow and you guessed it, it's time for papa_d54's mothers day list which is a list of people who just deserve to be on somebodies list.            
        First on my list every year is the women who passes me on the highway doing 90mph with two kids in the back seat while checking her makeup in the rear view mirror and talking on the cell phone.
       Here's another of my favorites, to the guy who drives right behind me while I'm backing out of a parking space. I know you see me and you know who you are.
      Here's to the guy who stocks the shelves at the grocery store who always put the items I want on the top shelf all the way to the back.HA.HA, VERY FUNNY!! Watch the old man break his neck.
     Here's to the guy who coughs and sneezes all over the food at the Chinese buffet. Very appetizing, thanks for ruining my dinner.
     Here's to the genius who came up with the idea of putting eight hot dog buns in a package when there are ten hot dog in a package.Bet you got a raise for that one.
     I could probably go on all night cause there's a lot of deserving people out there but I'll give you one more OK, Here's to our elected officials who have been throwing money around like it belongs to them. IT'S NOT YOURS. IT'S OURS, THE PEOPLE WHO PUT YOU WHERE YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     Finally to George Bush, just because.  
     

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home