Friday, April 24, 2009

         Yesterday morning while getting my paper I noticed that my neighbor had put his trash out so I figured it must be trash day. While waiting for my wife to come out to the car I figured why not put my trash out as well. Well as it turns out it wasn't trash day after all. Now my problem is what do I do with the five minutes I save today by putting my trash out yesterday. This is quite a problem cause there not much you can do in five minutes and sex if definitely out of the question. I'm fast but not that fast.
         So now that we've ruled out sex what else can I do in five minutes? I could play the minute waltz five times if I knew how to play an instrument.I could go out and check the mail but all we get is bills. I know maybe I can put the trash out a day early every week and save up all those five minutes and till I get enough time to take a cruise or something, that would be cool.
         You know what I think I just used up my five minutes writing this E mail.OH WELL,  it was nice sharing them with you. May be next week we can do something special like take a walk around the yard to swat May Fly's.
        
       

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home