Sunday, September 02, 2007

I'll just hold it till I get home.

         What the hell is going on in our country today, or should I say public rest rooms? Is nothing sacred? There is something seriously wrong in our country when our airports have to station undercover security guards in public rest rooms to capture foot bumpers and people who can't resist the urge to reach under the partitions.
        I wonder what qualifications you need to get on the elite restroom swat team? What kind of training do they go thru?Do the go thru any phycological testing? I mean guy who wants to sit on a toilet in a airport men's room all day hoping to catch someone bumping his foot or reaching under the partition must have some problems. I wonder what they do while sitting on the toilet waiting for the bump. Imagine the anticipation and the frustration when the foot gets that close to a bump only to be pulled away,like the big one that got away, no pun intended. Damn it was that close.  Is that a finger I see under the partition? God I hope that's a finger.
       I don't know about other guys but I'm kind of afraid to go in a public rest room now, not only do I have to worry about the sounds and smells that might come from me, now I have to watch my hands and feet. It's a good thing I don't have to chew gum at the same time,nothing would get done.Add to that the fact I could be arrested for a accidental bump of the foot, forget it. there's just too much stress. I'll wait till I get home. I bet there's a lot more trees getting wet along the road side now but be careful, The rest room swat team may pop out from behind the tree in a camouflage suit and grab you. I mean arrest you, they would never grab you or would they? 
      Seriously, Senator Craig life was destroyed  by some security guard, who says the senator did those things. I haven't heard of any witnesses or evidence to confirm the security guards word and he would never make it up especially when he found out it was a US senator in the next stall. Makes you kind of wonder what he was doing there in the first place. There's probably thousands of guys using that rest room everyday and he just happens to end up next to a US senator.Then again maybe the good senator just couldn't resist the urge to get touchy feely with the guy in the next stall. Maybe it was a six martini flight.


Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home