Friday, June 30, 2006

Ear test can be fun

     Yesterday I went to the ear doctor for a test This test consisted of sitting reclined in a chair with two electrodes on my forehead and one in each ear. All I had to do was sit there for about a half hour with my eyes close and do nothing. Try it sometime. You won't believe the crazy stuff that goes Thur your head. For some reason the words, eww goo was floating around in there and I was wondering what kind of product could be named EWW GOO. I could think of a few like a lubricant, you know. Then of coarse that thought led me naturally to doggie condoms. Hey I said crazy stuff. Can you imagine trying to put a condom on a dog? No thanks!!!!
      Then there was be kind to your fish day, kind of fish independence day, to commemorate the day the catholic church did away with meatless Fridays and spared millions of fish from the big batter dip,  you know take him for a walk, maybe take him to the beach for a swim in the ocean.
      I can imagine what the technician was thinking watching me trying not to laugh and spoiling the test but I'm probably not the only guy with a sick mind she has given the test to. I'll bet she tried it after I left to she why I was having so much fun.   
      


Why keep checking for Mail? The all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta shows you when there are new messages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home