Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Happy Mothers Day.

     Well Mothers Day is Sunday, a day to say thanks mom for carrying me around for 9 months and pushing me out into the world even though I was nice and cozy where I was. Sure it was a little cramped in there but hey, there was no rent to pay, no electric bills, all my needs were taken care of. It was shocking as I poked my head out and saw these creatures with their faces covered with masks, one of them grabbed me and pulled me by the head to get me out and I won't forget the one who held me up and smacked my butt but it was all worth while when they gave me to mom, oh yea, My first meal was great, mom popped one of these out and stuck this thing in my mouth and stuff came out and I said to my self, hey this is good and when I looked, ok, she's got two of these things, GREAT.
     Before long, I realized something was definitely wrong, what the hell stinks around here, HOLY CRAP, IT'S ME!! It turned out that's exactly what it was. Anyways, mom took care of it and she wasn't mad at all, in fact she looked like she kind of enjoyed it. That made me feel a lot better because I figured if she could smile at something that smelled that bad she must really love me. Don't worry mom there's a lot more where that came from.
     Anyways, things turned out good, I got a great mom and all I have to do is lay around and look cute. The toughest thing I have to do is to wake up mom at two in the morning and tell her I'm hungry. You know what, for Mothers Day I think I'll let her sleep all night, THANKS MOM, Happy Mothers Day. 


Yahoo! Mail goes everywhere you do. Get it on your phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home