Monday, April 10, 2006

Hi from San Francisco.

       HI, from San Francisco. We're out here waiting for Jenny to have her baby. We've been here a week and nothing yet.,not even one contraction. Maybe she's waiting till George Bush is out of office. I can't say Iblame her
      So what's George been up to? I see he got caught leaking classified information, before the Iraq war. I guess  people were beginning to question his reasoning for going to war so he used his(PRESIDENT AL POWERS) to declassify some documents to get some much needed support, not that he wouldn't have gone to war without it but it makes thing much easier if the war turns into a big mess, then you can say I had your support. You had the same information I had.
      Oh well, enough of that. I was in the market the other day and I see Coke has come out with a new high caffeine drink called Coca Cola Blak. What's with all these drinks? Is caffeine the legal drug of the future? I know they've been putting caffeine in every thing from diet pills to soda for years but now they have raised the level of caffeine and even kids can buy it.NOT GOOD!!!!! The stuff is like liquid speed 
     Places like Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts have coffee named  TURBO, coffee with a shot of Expresso in it. If you need that much caffeene GET HELP!!!!!!!!!  These people are messing with your health and getting rich.
          
           


Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home