Friday, March 23, 2007

Flip Flop.

       It's that time again, the weather getting warm, the birds are chirping and people are wearing Flip Flops. Maybe it's just me but I hate those damn things. Sandals are bad enough but at least they look half way decent. Even Jesus wore sandals but I think he'd draw the line at Flip Flops. You want me to walk on water wearing those things, Yea, sure.  
       Feet are the ugliest part of the human body, why would you want to put them right out there where every one can see them?Yea, some of you paint your toe nails but it don't help. Did you ever hear a guy say to his friend, Hey look at that babe over there, what a body and look at those feet. Those toes really turn me on. If you did you'd think there was some thing wrong with them. I bet you girls just love to see a big muscular guy in a Speedo and Flip Flops. They really make the man.
      How many time have you stubbed your toes and trip while wearing those things? That's real sexy, Oh, God damn, Son of a b###, that hurts as you go hopping on one foot with everyone laughing at you and that big bandage on you big to is really sexy.
      I guess they do have a purpose, they great in the shower to prevent slipping and to prevent Athletes foot but but as every day foot wear, give me a break. Cover up those feet, maybe the can make sox with a little slot next to the big toe, kind of like a foot thong, to wear with Flip Flops.That would be cool.I think I've got something there.
    How do you think the got their name, could it be the stupid noise they make while your walking? Don't even try to sneak in the house late thinking you parents are sleeping, their a sure give away. Is that you dear? What time is it? 2am, where have you been?YOUR GROUNDED!!!!!
       Another thing that get too me is these people that wear pajama bottom out in public but that for another time, I still got naked feet in my mind. 
         


Bored stiff? Loosen up...
Download and play hundreds of games for free on Yahoo! Games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home