Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Ever wonder?

      Ever wonder, Do they have special classes in medical school to teach students how to stick their finger up a patients butt? Ok class, pick a partner and drop your pants.
      Who came up with that brilliant idea? Hey doc, I got this problem with my butt. No problem, I'll just stick my finger up there and see what I can find. Yea, right, your going to put your finger where? I'm not going to fall for that one again. How dumb do I look? What are you going to tell me next, your going to put a camera up there? No way !!!! 
      Now I bet all the male student sign up for the breast exam class. Tell me again, what am I feeling for? Just one more minute, I'm almost there. I mean done.
     I wonder if they have to practice on different size breasts and who volunteers to be examined? Maybe it's posted on the bulletin board at the student union next to the room mate want postings. Volunteers needed, free breast exams. Size doesn't matter, call Professor Pheelgood at 8536.
    Imagine, people pay to lean this stuff, but why would anyone pay to stick their finger up another persons butt? Why would a doctor think of it in the first place? Strange.  
     
        
      
    
       
    


No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go
with Yahoo! Mail for Mobile. Get started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home