Saturday, July 22, 2006

Bad finger

      Last week I injured finger, I did something stupid again but that's another story. yea, the middle finger on my right hand. Anyways, I write left handed but do most other things with my right so now I have this huge bandage on my finger and I reality hit, like I said I do most other things with my right hand like butt wiping. Try switching hands some time. Oh yea. It's not easy. there's a lot of twisting and turning and swearing involved to get in just the right position and I'm not as young as I used to be but the job got done quite satisfactorily if I must say. 
    Then of coarse every time you forget about your finger and try to do something like reaching in the cupboard to get a cup, what else would be in the cupboard?,of course you have to hit the finger, OW, son of a #**#, god *##*.That smarts!!. I'll be careful next time. Yea, right. Wrong.
     It's amazing how we take things for granted, but I guess we learn from our mistakes, most of the time so next time I use that vegetable slicer I'll use that plastic do dad they give you to hold the thing your slicing and save the fingers or I'll use my left hand to hold that potato so things won't be quite so difficult to do when I cut my finger again  


Open multiple messages at once with the all new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home