Wednesday, December 31, 2008

       I can't take any more. If I hear one more weather report telling me it's snowing I'll go crazy. It's not like I can't look out the window and See it snowing and the roads are bad but they tell me every ten minutes. How did I survive the last 61 years with out their weather reports? Maybe we were smarter back then. We'd look out the window and say YUP, IT'S SNOWING OUT THERE, THE ROADS MUST BE BAD. I THINK I'LL STAY HOME TODAY.
      Another thing we did was we put SNOW tires on our car, not mud and snow, not all weather, SNOW TIRES, THAT'S WHAT THEY WERE MADE FOR, SNOW. they helped your car go in the snow and worked pretty good. but they couldn't do any thing about the intelligence of the guy behind the wheel which is a big part of the problem today. People can't figure out why they have to slow down when drive in adverse conditions so they just end up in a ditch some where, if your lucky they didn't take you with them.
    I think it's come to a point today that there is so much information that people can't function unless someone tells them what to do.Did you ever see a guy in the grocery store with the cell phone in his ear asking his wife do you want large or extra large eggs? I want to tell him, Damn it,just grab a dozen, the world won't  end if your wrong. there only freaken egg. Don't even ask if she wants white or brown.
   OH, well the plow just went by so it must be time to go shovel the drive way. Take it slow and be careful and don't ask, get the white eggs,they're cheaper.  
 
   
      

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home