Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunday morning

    Well here it is, Sunday morning, about eight o'clock. I got my coffee and the TV is on the local news. Nothing really big, house fire, traffic accidents, the usual. nothing to do but wait for the coffee to do it's job. Isn't coffee  amazing, it clears the cob webs from a night of sleep and get the old poop chute started. Yea, you know it's time for a change when the nine o'clock dump is the high light of your day all though it is a good way to start the day, I mean once things turn to crap it's gotta get better, right?
    Anyways, I can't believe the stupid crap they consider news. There something wrong when Paris Hilton gets more coverage than our beloved president,the most dangerous person on earth, gets while he is running around Europe winning friends and influencing people. Who cares about Paris Hilton anyways? Maybe what they need is public spanking for celebrates who break the law, it would be good on prime time, hell, I'd tune in to see Paris get spanked. I'd like to give her a couple of slaps myself. All you guy's who'd like to see Paris get spanked, raise your hand.Hey I said you guy's not gal's, I knew I wasn't the only one who'd like to see it.
   I could get in real trouble by talking about these civil rights people who turn everything into an equal rights issue but lets face it, money does talk.If Al Sharpten or Jessy Jackson got arrested they wouldn't be treated the same as some poor guy from East L.A., white, black or Hispanic. Do you think they'd get thrown face down in the street and get handcuffed? Enough said.
    I guess it's time to go, I think the coffee's working and I gotta make breakfast for my honey and I gota fix my truck now that the sun is out. See ya, gotta run.
      


Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home