Monday, September 08, 2008

Go look

               Ever wonder where old shoes go when they're worn out, out of style or just not used any more because they have been replaced by a new and improved pair. Yesterday while moving our bed across the hall to my late mother in laws place I discovered about 20 pairs of shoes under the bed.Some of which I haven't seen in years.
              I wonder how they got there. Maybe they where the cause of some of those strange noises I heard in the middle of the night. You know the little thump, the sound of foot steps that I thought was  the kids coming in late might have been that old pair of sneakers that just seem to disappear. You know the ones you thought my wife threw out. 
            I bet if you go look you'll find that pair of Disco boots or that old pair of sandals you wore back when your hair was much longer. You may even find that old worn out pair of running shoes that will bring back memories of that mid age crisis.
            Yea, little did you know all those memories were hidden under your bed waiting to be discovered. Go look you might be pleasantly surprised.
            

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home