Wednesday, January 16, 2008

DEMOCRATIC DEBATE

        Well after listening to the Democratic debate I realize I have no one to vote for in the up coming election. These candidates were questioned for an hour and didn't answer one question. When questioned they would use their silver tongues to maneuver all around the subject but never really answering it. leaving the viewers dazed and confused. Me, I spent my time switching between the debate and Death Wish Two on channel 25, kind of a cheerful break from the debate.
       Why would anyone want to be president anyways? Look what you'd be walking into. A trillion dollar deficit, a war we can't pay for, high oil prices, a crash in the housing market  and who can forget  health care and terrorism. Makes me want to throw my hat into the ring but I guess they have their reasons, I think they're all green.
       I can't wait for the Republican debate. Their slicker than a bucket full of eels. I hope there something good on 25 that night, you know something cheery like the Titanic movie.


Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home