Wednesday, March 01, 2006

     In the news, the President was disappointed when he was told that New Delhi was in India and not a new sandwich shop down the street from the White House. He was over heard say, damn, I was all set for a Corned Beef on Rye and some of those Joshia Pickles. Oh well, while I'm there I can look up the guy I was talking to on the phone about my credit card and finally get it straightened out. 
    In other news, the Italian institute of pastry today issued a warning today. The spokesperson stated that there has been counterfeit Zeppoles showing up on West Coast. He state that two dozen were discovered in in a pastry shop in the North end of San Francisco. The institute has its pastry police out in full force to stop the spread of the counterfeit pastry.  
      


Brings words and photos together (easily) with
PhotoMail - it's free and works with Yahoo! Mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home