Friday, May 09, 2008

Happy Mother's Day List.

        Well here it is, time for my mother's day list again. For those of you who never saw my mother's day list it a list of those people who just kind of piss me of over the year. Here's my old favorite, I'm sure you've seen her. She's the one who passes me on the high way at 80mph while talking on her cell phone with 3 kids in the backseat.
       How about the old guy who stands in line at the grocery store holding two items so being a nice guy you say, oh go ahead, you only have those two things, then when he gets in front of you along comes his wife with a whole carriage of stuff.
       Here's another one of my favorites. The guy who sits at red light at Apple Valley Mall and 44 and he takes just enough time to find his gas pedal so when you get there you see the yellow light turn red.
       Here one for you who have mortgage problems  to the guy who came up with the idea of variable interest rate mortgages. or the guy who sold your mortgage to the guy down in Texas or India.
       Here's to the guy who calls every night from India at super time and tries to sell you a warranty on your 12 year old car.
       Now for the the big guys, Here's to the state workers union who stands by while the governor privatizes state jobs in the name of lay offs and forced retirements and still has the balls to collect union dues.Ups, did I say balls?
       To the state legislators who passed a budget that cuts social services to the states needy while not paying a dime for their own health insurance.
       To my favorite governor who has convinced the citizens of R.I. that the state workers are the cause of all the states problems and would eliminate every state job but his own.
       Last but not least, to George Bush, our illustrious president, for remaining the jerk he's always been. Some things never change. I'm going to miss you.
                                   HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
       
       
      


Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home